By Pipo’s Cuban Cafe
Makes 8-10 servings
1 6-8 lb pork butt
1 bottle of Pipo’s Mojo
• Trim pork of excess fat. Put in a large bowl and cover with mojo.
• Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
• Remove from mojo and put in roasting pan and cover with foil.
• Heat oven to 375 degrees and cook for 4 hours.
• Remove foil and let pork brown for 30 minutes.
• Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
For more information go to pipos1979.com. Pipo’s sauces are available at their two St. Petersburg locations, 9531 Bay Pines Blvd and 8 Fourth St. N.