Yields 3-4 servings
3-4 campari tomatoes
8 oz mozzarella cheese
6 oz Steve’s Gourmet Olives (mild or spicy Italian; half a jar)
1 red onion
3 tbsp Steve’s Gourmet Olives olive juice
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Slice tomatoes, cheese, avocado and onion
2. Layer tomatoes, cheese and basil leaves on a platter
3. Combine all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl. Mix well. Drizzle dressing generously over tomato platter.
4. Scatter slices of avocado, onion and olives around platter. Using a spoon, baste everything on platter with dressing to thoroughly coat ingredients.
5. Garnish with basil and garlic slices from olive jar.
6. Let sit 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Steve’s Gourmet Olives in Tampa. StevesGourmetOlives.com.
Live Local! is a publication of LocalShops1, Tampa Bay's leading advocate for small businesses.